Active Weather Alerts
FIRE WEATHER WATCH
ISSUED: 2:29 AM OCT. 15, 2020 – NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE
…FIRE WEATHER WATCH REMAINS IN EFFECT FROM LATE TONIGHT THROUGH
FRIDAY AFTERNOON FOR STRONG GUSTY WINDS AND LOW HUMIDITY FOR NEAR AND
BELOW THE COASTAL SLOPES OF THE SAN BERNARDINO COUNTY MOUNTAINS
AND FOR THE SANTA ANA MOUNTAINS AND COASTAL FOOTHILLS…
* LOCATION…Near and below the coastal slopes of the San
Bernardino County mountains and for the Santa Ana Mountains and
* WIND…North to northeast winds 15 to 25 mph with gusts to 35
mph. Strongest gusts to 45 mph below the Cajon Pass.
* HUMIDITY…Falling to 5 to 8 percent Friday.
* TIMING…3 AM to 6 PM Friday.
* OUTLOOK…Winds will weaken Friday evening.
* IMPACTS…Any fires that develop will likely spread rapidly.
Outdoor burning is not recommended.
A Fire Weather Watch means that critical fire weather conditions
are forecast to occur. Listen for later forecasts and possible
Red Flag Warnings.